Guide: How to track
First, to track a shipment you need a tracking number. If you do not have that please click here to read our guide on that.
Second, you need to know which shipping company is handling the shipment or the type of shipment. If you do not know that the sender should be able to tell you. There are also some types of shipments where you can determine this from the number:
- International postal shipments(including EMS) have numbers with 2 letters + 9 digits + 2 letters.
- Examples: EE123456789XX, CD123456789XX
- Click here for our guide to tracking postal shipments
- Air cargo have numbers with 3 + 8 digits.
- Examples: 123-12345678 12312345678
- Click here to track air cargo
- Containers have numbers with 4 letters + 6 or 7 digits.
- Examples: ABCU123456 ABCU1234567
- Click here to track containers
Again, the sender should be able to tell you if you can't figure it out.