Containers use a standardised numbering system consisting of 4 letter, 6 digits and a check digit. The 3 leading letters indicates which company the container belongs to. We recommend always including the check digit since many companies require it.
This services makes it possible to track containers with different companies from one place. Company is selected automatically based on the number entered.
- Enter number here
- Click button "Track with options" to track with the possibility to select a different company afterwards.
- Click button "Track direct" to go directly to the companies tracking service without options. If the company is not supported tracking will be executed as "Track with options".
- This area contains some usefull container related links.
- In this area links to the sites of companies supported by this service can be found.
- The number tracked for
- The company the container belongs to
- Click to return to the container page.
- The name of the company tracked for. Sometimes one will get a message that the container is with a different company than the owner when tracking or one may know this for other reasons. One can then get a list here and track for this company if it is supported. Please note that not all companies supports tracking of container they don't own, in this case the company will not show up in this list.
- It is possible to override automatic selection of company, and also make some selections for when this should happen.
- In this area special information about the current tracking may appear.
- The tracking result is shown here. This is a frame that shows the tracking result page from the site of the company being tracked for.
Read this if you are using Internet Explorer.
To container tracking